Monday, December 3, 2007

The Party

"Are you having a good time?"

"It's okay. Good music."

"Just okay? What would make it more okay?"

"Well, it's a lot of couples, mostly younger couples, really. I think the younger women cling more to their men and aren't so open to sharing. If you know what I mean."

"I think you're right about that."

"And, I'm not so good at...initiating, you could say."

"Well, do you like to watch? Obviously, I do."

This said from the photographer in the room.

"I do, yes."

"Well, why don't we go watch together then."

So the man with the camera, who was at the least in his late 30's, probably closer to mid-40's, and I strolled arm in arm towards the back of the room. It was there that things were happening. Bodies wrapped up in each other. Mostly couples together, really, but some couples had invited (or allowed) another person into their activities.

For a while we watched a couple fuck. She was on top and we watched as his cock was rhytmically swallowed by her cunt. Then she stopped moving and sat up. You could see by the look on her face how deep was the penetration. The photographer was behind me. Pushing himself into my back, my bottom. His right hand around my waist. His left holding his camera.

"That's nice."

"Yes."

"Come over here."

Turning to the left, he guided me to an area with platforms and mattresses that was curtained off, yet clearly not private. People were fucking, people were watching. We went to the last platform and began to watch an attractive couple as, she on her back, he kneeling upright, pushed his cock into her. She was a lovely blond. Creamy white skin, a little tattoo above her left breast (butterfly? heart?). He was fit, but not overly so. Handsome.

"Do you want to join them?"

"Oh, I don't know. Yes, I guess so."

Leaning in more towards the man he asked, "Can she join you?"

"It's up to her", the man said.

We both looked at her, she into my eyes. We smiled and she said yes.

Read Part II

3 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Nice .... :)

Anonymous said...

What a great atmosphere for a photographer. You know were all just voyeurs; don't you (us photographers, that is)? And what a wonderful sight the three of you would make ;-)

-MAXX-

HSWLOVER said...

More, more, please more. Where I live, if there are sex parties, I surely do not know of them/can't find them... what is it like? What was done to/by you?