Tuesday, May 8, 2007

50 Strange Questions....

I saw this on a friends blog on myspace and thought it was fun.

1. What is your best friend's Dad's name?
I honestly don't know (although I have known) he's dead and I never had the chance to meet him.

2. What is your least favorite holiday?
Mothers Day

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
Mr. Bernstein - 6th grade

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
yes

5. What body part do you wash first?
arms

6. Do you have any piercings?
ears - 4

8. Is your driveway steep?
I have no driveway

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
regular

10. Have you ever been tied up?
oh yes

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
yes

14. How many times have you been cursed at?
a few, but not too many (hey, I'm a nice gal!)

15. Which shoe do you put on first?
whichever one is closest

16. How old are you?
Wouldn't YOU like to know. ;)

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
of course

18. Have you ever had any Friends with Benefits?
yes

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
not that I can quickly identify

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16?
yes

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or Frogging?
no

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
no-one in particular, really

23. Have you ever had a song written about you?
yes (:

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets or towels again which one would choose?
towels, because you are clean when you use them

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable?
Questionable meaning...? but yes, I suppose so.

26. What was your childhood nickname?
kiki

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
i play air guitar all day every day :D

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
no

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
Weird? Is being fingered weird?

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
ewww

31. How do you normally eat your Oreo cookies?
I open them up and eat the cream first, then the cookie. Yes, I'm a kid at heart.

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others?
Isn't it weird, but I honestly can't think of anything. I'm not an open book, but...

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
Depends on the drink. Wine - 4 or more, Manhattans - 2, Martinis - 2 or 3

37. Why are you doing this survey?
I'm avoiding work

39. What did you do last night?
Went to a yoga class and got home in time to watch Heroes.

41. Do you have any strange phobias?
I love the ocean, love it! But, I prefer to be beside it, or even in it, than on it. I don't like boating much.

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
yes, when I was little I put a bead up my nose. Mom was not happy

43. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
14

45. Have you ever called your love interest by another girl/guys name?
not that I remember.

46. Have you ever gotten caught sleeping while on a date?
I don't know if I was caught, but I dozed a little at Don Giovanni. It's very long!

47. Have you ever played naked twister?
no

48. Have you ever been drunk at work/school?
Not out and out drunk, but buzzed, yes, work.

49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister to be hotter than your date?
possibly

50. How many Bryce's do you know?
none

Well, that was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like reading your answers but I guess I am too boring... I just can't get up the energy to answer a bunch of questions unless they are about sex, and even then.. they have to be interesting questions.

Stacy M said...

Appreciate the time you took to write this