Thursday, May 3, 2007

Good Night and Good Luck

For the last few months I've had an ad on Alt.com. It's been an interesting journey, one I don't necessarily want to repeat. My account expires on May 9 and I'm not going to renew. I've taken my picture off of my profile and written a little good-bye note. It is, as you would imagine, a little acerbic. But, hey, what do you expect from the Mother of humanity who can't find a good date to save her life.

Here's what I had to say -

Update: My account here expires on May 9 and I'm not going to renew it. The last few months have been, um, interesting. I haven't found what I'm looking for and anyway, the summer is here. Before I go, I have a few suggestions I'd like to make to the Doms. They'll probably piss you off, but just imagine how I feel after some of the responses/dates I've had from here. Read on and maybe you'll understand.

Suggestions -

* Don't lie about your age.
* Don't send 10 year old pictures and then expect, when you meet her, that she'll stay for dinner.
* If you don't have a picture, be honest about what you look like, not what you looked like 10 years ago.
* Don't expect her to look like Pamela Anderson, or some such, and yet you are balding AND have never been to a gym AND have a pot belly...you get my point. It's fucking insulting and the frequency with which this happens is alarming. Do you think I work my ass off (literally) to look good for a schlub? I do not. I realize we're not all blessed with good genes, but a little effort goes a long way.
* Don't expect her to be your slave the moment the drinks arrive at your table. Maybe you exchanged numerous e-mails and spoke on the phone and feel you have a "deep" connection, but the truth is you just sat down face-to-face. If any of the above points are true, well... But, even if you're Adonis, don't expect it to happen. Even in the D/s world, relationships develop. If you want her (read: my) submission, you have to earn it.

Herein ends the diatribe. Good luck.

1 comment:

Edward said...

hug.. good..

it will happen.

e