Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Reporting from the Left Coast...

It's warm here. Spring-like. Or, maybe it's just Spring. I seem to be blessed (I know, I'm jinxing it) with good weather this week. Yay!

Wandered around the Mission area yesterday. Strolling up and down Valencia, I easily could have been in the East Village. It's that same blend of hip and grunge. Went into the very hip stores and didn't buy anything.

But wait! I lie! Unbeknownst to me, Good Vibrations lives on Valencia Street! I've been ordering from them for years and was so excited to walk into the store and shop live! In NY I have, of course, Toys in Babeland (now shortened to Babeland), but I have a place in my heart for GV. It was the first place (albeit on-line) that I ever purchased a toy for myself. So, I was thrilled to be there and wander the displays in person.

I, of course, had to buy something. That just went without saying. The something I bought is something I've wanted for a while, now. It's something I'm admittedly a little squeamish about. But I had to buy it. I was there and it was there in my hands waiting to make it's home with me. It was, as they say, the perfect opportunity.

I'm not going to tell you what this thing is. I figure it would be much more exciting, for you and for me, to report about it once it's been put to good (hopefully) use. In the meantime, you can guess what it is. Or picture in your mind what it might be. Or what you might hope it is.

This is the perfect opportunity for you to use your imagination. What would Eve be squeamish of, but drawn to? And, if I were with her, how would I help her get past her little phobia? Hmmmm....

5 comments:

Rupert said...

Betcha I know!!!

nitebyrd said...

I'm thinkin' I know, too. Eve, some wine (or alcohol of choice), lots of orgasms first and then deep breaths and LOTS of lube! ;)

HSWLOVER said...

I have been puzzling about this.. a whip maybe? Have you ever been whipped? or a really nice looking cane?

Phil said...

Hmmm...I'd be happy to try a few things to find out...

Anonymous said...

i SO wish i knew!!!
and i...
(blushing!)
i so wish i knew you were in SF
(blushing more)
just for the secret handshake...
(sorry--i'm not an asshole, really i'm not, and i'm not a stalker either... just...)
BLUSH!!!!
imagining you in GV...
oh my!

wet & shy