Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Words I Love to Hear

"...I know how you love to be submissive, how you want to be taken, to be fucked, to be used... how much you need to feel that hand in your hair, tugging you back sharply... my cock thrusting deep into you from behind... holding you right there... making you beg... making you beg me to fuck you, to make you cum, hard, all over my cock... leaning over you and hissing in your ear, calling you those forbidden names... "you're such a little slut, Eve... such a dirty fucking whore... tell me what you want... tell me how you want me to fuck you..."

I'm sure my friend won't mind my repeating here what he wrote me. He knows me so well. Knows what moves me to the core. Moves me to push back, hard, on that cock inside me. Knows what a pleasure whore I am.

He seems confident there is a man who can take me in hand. Take me into his hand. Or whatever way he wants me. I'll ride on his confidence for a while. Or borrow it. In the meantime, I'll have his words to keep me company...hissing in my ear as I provide myself with the gratification I crave.

No comments: