Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I haven't been very prolific of late. Sorry to anyone who wishes I had more to say (that includes me!). Something will come along/come out eventually. I've been in a bit of a funk. Call it a mid-life crisis, if you will. And, trust me, you don't want to hear about it.

So, in the meantime, I tried to find a sexy Halloween costume picture for you and I have to say they are mostly pretty dumb. But, I did find this and, were I going to a sexy Halloween party, I might have attempted it. Even though I wouldn't look anything like her.



Anyway, Happy Halloween. Dress up and have fun!




I found the costume here.

3 comments:

ATLLG said...

You are SO INVITED to my Halloween costume... I ordered the outfit and it will be there via Delta Dash ( same day delivery ) come on over and check out my costume. ;)

Oh and you should tell some of the funk. We all have it and part of blogging is getting it out ( good for you ) and letting us see others have funk worse than our own ( good for us ).

Happy Trick or Treating

HSWLOVER said...

At least speaking for myself, I am in ATLG's corner.... Tell us of your life. Let us share a part of it.

e

Constance said...

Eve,
Yeah, I haven't looked like that in the last 15 years either... sigh...