Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sad to See You Go

I realize I've been on the outskirts of the sex blog community for quite some time now. But, I do read my blog rolls at least once a week so as to keep up with what adventures my sexy friends are up to. So, I was sad and disappointed to find that everyones favorite Life Guard, LG in Atlanta, has taken down his blog, Ramblings of the Male Mind.

He was funny and sweet and sexy. A terrible flirt with excellent taste in women (as illustrated by the photos he loved to post of his favorite gals).

I hope all is well, LG. We'll miss you.

2 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Hey, hun! Good to see you.

It does always hurt a little when a favorite blogger just ups and leaves.

I know you're around and think about you often.

Eve in Chains said...

Thanks, sweetie. It's been good to be back. On every level. It is sad to see someone go, but I also get it big time. I just hope he's well.

**swak**

Eve