Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Little Something to Tide You Over

Since I am obviously not writing anything (at all) I thought I shouldn't just leave my loyal readers high and dry completely. We are fortunate enough to have new work from none other than Remittance Girl. Her newest story is exciting, provocative and, of course, extremely erotic.

So, I direct you to The Splinter.

If you've not read her work before I also suggest you read some of her other stories. Two of my favorites are The Illustrated Teacher and Therapy.

RG's prose has inspired me to both write my own erotica and to explore my submission. Her ability to guide you through the details of an encounter between a Dominant and his submissive is remarkable. I hope you enjoy her writing as much as I do.

As for me, my life and schedule have changed in the past few weeks and I am no longer the master of my own time. Something will come (maybe even me) eventually.

4 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Thanks for the links, Eve.

Adjusting to new things (:-0) always takes time. I'll still be around waiting for something new from you. I'll enjoy the recommended stories in the meantime.

Have a good weekend!

Rupert said...

Waiting patiently until you get back!

HSWLOVER said...

Enjoyed the second two stories, Splinter not so much..
Thanks

Looking forward to hearing about you.
E

FiachraLili said...

Thanks for the link :) i love her writting.

Hope you are well :)