Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A New Appreciation for Cunnilingus

I've never been a huge fan of cunnilingus. I know most women won't understand that because it's one of the things so many like the most. And the men who enjoy performing it won't understand why a woman wouldn't want it.

I'm not sure what my borderline aversion to it has been, exactly. Maybe the people who have performed it on me have lacked skill.** Sometimes I think it's gratuitous. I think they are doing it because they think they should (which would explain a lack of skill). Even when someone has given me a fair amount of pleasure, I would tire of it quickly. I want something else, something more, something big.

I believe, though, that I may have met someone who can change my mind about this. He clearly enjoys the work at hand. He is attentive and, it feels, appreciative of the dish presented to him. He takes his time. He's in no hurry to reach the "goal", but instead explores all the other nooks and crannies available. His tongue is soft when it needs to be and hard when necessary. His fingers are in no way absent from the proceedings.

All in all, it's very enjoyable and I've begun to actually crave it. But, then, it's not just his tongue I crave.


** I want to point out that women are included in this group of skill-less lickers. There's a fallacy that because a woman is doing things to another woman it will be fantastic and perfect because, as a woman, you must know what your partner wants. This is patently a myth. Some of my very worst lovers have been women. They may know what it feels like to receive, but they clearly have no idea how to bestow the same. In fact, the most boring sex I've had has been with women.

Note 01/25/08: Shay has a very clever picture up on her site today that is appropriate to this post so I thought I'd point it out. Mathematics indeed! Check it out.

5 comments:

ATLLG said...

Most interesting...I've prided myself on my mouthy ability. I suppose I have more than just the gift of gab after all!

HSWLOVER said...

ahhhhhhhh good... crave crave crave.. love it.

Rupert said...

Well, that is the only way to perform oral sex on a woman, IMO. Take your time, and appreciate the reactions that you are getting.

Glad you're having fun, Eve!!!

nitebyrd said...

I wasn't a big fan either. I do know what you mean about the skill of the lover, though. Cheers!

wet & shy said...

oh, dear...
here's the thing, IMNSHO:
regardless of the gender identification of the 'linger, the salient point is always how much does s/he like pussy?
Pussy is like raw oysters. You either lovelovelove the taste/smell/texture/feel/sweet salty goodness in a way that defies all rational thought, or you just don't, in which case it is totally wasted on you.
The only bad cunnilingus I've ever received was done "for me"--i.e., the 'linger was doing it as some big favor because it was like ooo ick but how great am i to be doing this gross thing.
But me?
oooohhh, baby...
i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv me some oysters on the half.
mmmmmmmmmm.
w/s